In-depth analysis and evaluation
An audit puts your Drupal website to the test. Regardless of whether problems and difficulties are already known or changes are imminent - the audit provides an in-depth analysis and evaluation. The result provides a neutral and comprehensive overview of the infrastructure and technologies used. It is up to you to decide on the further procedure.
Analysis for security, performance & support
Every Drupal site is unique. We carry out our audits just as individually. As one of the first Drupal agencies, we have experience with diverse audits for different customers and projects.
An audit of your Drupal website can be useful for various reasons:
- You have problems with the site or are unsure whether the site meets current standards.
- A change of agency or service provider is planned.
- An extension is planned.
- A neutral recommendation is needed for a management decision.
All at a glance
A good audit requires specialist knowledge. That's why the audits are performed by our experienced and certified Drupal developers. The current situation is reviewed in a team and optimization potential is identified. All results are documented for you in detail and in writing.
During an audit, we analyze your pages from various perspectives:
- Code quality and coding standards
- Modularity and use of modules
- Content and content structure
- Configuration management
- Deployment process
- Performance and architecture